BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION: Social Worker – Master’s Degree minimum. Referrals provided to conduct psychotherapy services in person and online. Run support groups during the evening and weekends. The practice provides primarily psychotherapy services to young adults and adults, to individuals and couples (13y.o. and up). Short-term through long-term clients present with a broad range of clinical problems.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work and be registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Services Worker (OCSWSSW). Capable and comfortable in both CBT, DBT and some form of depth psychotherapy (such as psychodynamic, etc). Supervision provided. Experience in completing thorough and detailed clinical reports/notes.
- Provide psychotherapy services through online or telephone sessions.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Adhere and well informed about patient confidentiality and personal health information protection act.
- English proficiency required (Oral and Written) and additional language proficiency an asset